[NEohioPAL] Our Black Friday Deals Have Been Announced!

Jessica Houde houdeschoolofacting at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 17 10:50:46 PST 2020

Hi All,

We will be holding our Black Friday Sale again this year. This is a once-a-year sale with up to 40% off our prices. This sale takes place for one day only, on Friday Nov. 27th.

Purchases can be made through Venmo by using this link:

Venmo profile

Below you can see the deals. If you have any questions please feel free to message.

Unlimited In-Person Classes (10 spots available for each)

3 Months $475 (save $125)

6 Months $875 (save $325)

12 Months $1600 (save $800)

Unlimited Hybrid Classes - In-Person & Online (8 spots available for each)

6 Months $1150 (save 500)

12 Months $2000 (save $1300)

1 Class Per Week - In-Person (10 spots available for each)

6 Months $500 (save $100)

12 Months $900 (save $300)

Youth Unlimited Classes - Hybrid Online & In-Person (10 spots available for each)

6 Months $625 ( save $125)

12 Months $1150 (save $350)

Youth 1 Class Per Week

6 Months $500 (save $100)

12 Months $900 (save $300)

Demo Reels (5 spots available)

3 Flash Sales

30-40 seconds of footage each

$600 (save $75)

Demo Reels (7 spots available)

2 Full Scenes & Monologue (7 spots available)

90 seconds of footage each
$750 (save $250)
If you have any questions please feel free to email us back.
Thanks,Jessica Houde-Morris