[NEohioPAL] UPDATE ON ACTOR FACTORY OHIO acting classes

Actor Factory actorfactoryohio at outlook.com
Sat Nov 21 12:24:15 PST 2020

Happy Holidays!! ACTOR FACTORY OHIO is still instructing actors in the pandemic! Don't let this down time get the best of you. Come out of it with something accomplished!
It's forecast that more than likely filming and productions may resume in Cleveland (and abroad) next Spring 2021. STAY READY & YOU WON'T HAVE TO GET READY! Here's our overview schedule for you to continue your progress with ACTOR FACTORY OHIO.
November/December - No acting classes until pandemic calms down--video classes were an option but for AFO in person is the way for acting classes. Don't fret, just because no AFO classes can be scheduled doesn't mean we cannot make progress. So, I'll be doing major career consulting & advising by phone and online so that we can advance you on the 'off camera' business that you'll need in your pursuit, as well--this consulting will help you once things are back up (please don't take it for granted). Please contact me and let's start scheduling your weekly or twice a month ACTING CAREER CONSULTING sessions (by Zoom or phone).
January/February - Actor Factory Ohio Experimental Project continues. WE WILL BE FILMING a 6-8 episode show starting next year! The filming will be pandemic safe (using film industry guidelines). Pre-Production is ongoing so that we can comply with all pandemic safety measures and have the best writing and show concept intact. You will write most of your own dialogue based on an overview script. This will teach the first principle of being a principal (FIND THE CHARACTER & STAY IN IT).
March/April- If pandemic slows, in person acting classes will resume. Acting instruction and Auditioning improvement will be the focus.
If interested, please text name and email to 216-329-1299 or email to actorfactoryohio at gmail.com to receive info. Consulting is going on right now!

-Will F. Moore
 https://www.imdb.com/name/nm3572825/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0
[https://m.media-amazon.com/images/G/01/imdb/images-ANDW73HA/imdb_fb_logo._CB1542065250_.png]<https://www.imdb.com/name/nm3572825/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0>
Will F. Moore - IMDb<https://www.imdb.com/name/nm3572825/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0>
Will F. Moore, Casting Department: Spider-Man 3. Will F. Moore is known for his work on Spider-Man 3 (2007), Take Shelter (2011) and The Soloist (2009).
www.imdb.com