[NEohioPAL] FREE Virtual Cozy Winter Write-In with the Young Playwrights Collective

Julia Miller juliamillermig at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 07:40:46 PST 2020

It's officially cozy season, friends, and it's time to gather together
(virtually) and do some writing!!! The Young Playwrights Collective is
hosting their second annual ✨FREE✨ write-in event on Sunday, December 6th
from 2 pm to 4 pm EST. Get in your coziest clothes, snuggle up with some
tea (or something stronger), pull out your favorite notebook, and get ready
to write!

In addition to free write time, prompts and writing exercises will be
provided, and no one will be forced to share their work-- unless they want
to! 🙂 Although we are a group of young playwrights, ALL writers of ALL
genres of ALL experience levels are welcome to join us in companionship and
a cozy night of writing.

🖋📝🖍
To register, please submit the following form, and we will email you a link
to the Zoom event 1 hour before the event starts:
https://forms.gle/mnY4SDNu5oDGx9RJ9
🖋📝🖍