[NEohioPAL] UPDATE: “It’s a Wonderful Life” at Western Reserve Playhouse

Hannah Hilty hannah at thewrp.org
Mon Nov 23 08:48:40 PST 2020

Hello everyone!

“It’s a Wonderful Life: A Radio Play” was set to be a video play that was
completely staged and acted out on our stage here at Western Reserve
Playhouse, following all Summit County health guidelines (and then some).
However, due to the shutdown of Summit County and the rising Covid-19
numbers, we’ve unfortunately decided to cancel the in-person aspect of this
performance.

But… the show must go on! No matter what, we’ll be bringing this holiday
classic to your computer screens next month! The play will now take place
over a virtual conference call and to be recorded and edited as so. Not
only are our actors and staff staying safe at home, but we’ve got so many
ideas on how to make this the most exiting radio play to listen to (and
hear!)

Please feel free to send me a message if you have any questions.

Here’s the original play summary:

Enjoy your favorite holiday classic in a brand-new, even MORE BRAND-NEW
way, performed by your favorite WRP actors!

In a video performance of this holiday classic, “It’s a Wonderful Life: A
Radio Play” will be both a vocal and a visual storytelling experience! This
play will be *completely virtual* and will be *available for streaming* the
weekend of December 18th, 19th, and 20th. In a high-energy retelling, our
radio DJs will scramble to tell you this tale while also making every sound
effect and playing multiple characters! Listen to it as a radio show or
watch it as a play – you’ll enjoy it, no matter what! Tickets will be $15
for virtual admission.

Link: https://thewrp.org/join-us-for-its-a-wonderful-life/

--
prohibited.