[NEohioPAL] Virtual Voice Lessons: YOU can find your voice

Sharon Shaffer bellissimasop at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 24 19:52:16 PST 2020

YOU canfind your voice

Through consistent, focused vocal study

Whether you have professional aspirations orjust want to have fun,

I can help you build the skills you need andteach you how to apply the principles of healthy vocal production to everystyle of music.

If you want to sing better, but don’t know howto start,

give voice lessons a try.

I have been teaching voice for over 30 years. I have degree’s in VoicePerformance, Vocal Pedagogy, and Choral Conducting.  I have decades of experience performingleading roles in the U.S, Europe, and Scandinavia.

Offering VIRTUAL Lessons: voice and breath technique, harmony, sight-singing, audition prep,repertoire choice, acting songs and roles and more…

My students range from seasoned professionals to new singers. Theyhave been accepted into the finest of colleges and They can be seen and heardon stage, in film and recordings from local and regional theaters to L.A. andBroadway.

Please see my website for more details, to contact me, and forrecordings of my students and I performing:

www.shaffervoicestudio.com

We could all use some music back in our lives, and when has it been more convenient?

Bewell,
Sharon Shaffer

Links in the message (1)

|  |