[NEohioPAL] Radio on the Lake Theatre Presents Radio Plays for the Holidays

Caroline Breder-Watts cfbwatts at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 25 06:08:46 PST 2020

Radio on the Lake Theatre, the only theater company in Northeast Ohio exclusively dedicated to the illumination of the radio play, will drop past performances of classic radio plays perfect for holiday listening. Starting November 25, and recurring weekly, ROTLT will go "into the vaults" for radio plays adapted from beloved film classics, and post them on the company's website.
"Listening to the radio play adaptation of a favorite film with your family is a wonderful way to spend the holidays, particularly in these challenging times when we have to shelter in place", said ROTLT Executive Director Caroline Breder-Watts. "The titles we've chosen are sure to bring a rush of nostalgia, and hopefully, a smile as well".
The release schedule is as follows:
November 25 - Little WomenDecember 2 - CasablancaDecember 9 - I Remember MamaDecember 16 - Miracle on 34th StreetDecember 23 - It's a Wonderful Life
All plays will be posted at Radio on the Lake Theatre

Caroline Breder-WattsExecutive Director, Radio on the Lake Theatre216-630-3326www.radioonthelaketheatre.orgFollow me on Twitter @artsradio