[NEohioPAL] Are You Seeking Someone to Contribute on Another Level?

Kandi Robbins kandigirl2 at outlook.com
Fri Dec 4 11:43:33 PST 2020

I bring a lot to the table and want to find the right place to make a difference!

I have volunteered for over 25 different area nonprofits, with a significant concentration in the arts (CMA, MOCA, North Coast Men's Chorus, Mercury Theatre Co., CPT, Weathervane).  References are readily available.

I have a lengthy and extensive resume in getting things done, am extremely personable and am very unique.  I am seeking the right fit to help an organization that can use my skills.

If interested, please contact me at kandigirl2 at outlook.com.