[NEohioPAL] Total Newsense: A Murder Mystery Podcast DECEMBER 5 ONLY!

Tessa Gaffney tessa at centerforada.org
Fri Dec 4 11:05:55 PST 2020

The Center for Applied Drama and Autism is proud to present our newest
virtual performance, Total Newsense: A Murder Mystery Podcast. In this
topical take on a classic form directed by Jordan Euell, you’ll recognize
many familiar faces! Ruben Ryan plays the titular role of Joe Newsense, a
Joe Rogan-esque podcast host who is mysteriously murdered, forcing an
intern to separate and question everyone in the studio.* "A fun show of
satire and intrigue, plus, of course, murder!"* says Ruben.

Tickets are $1 on Eventbrite, with the ability to donate any additional
amount. Patrons also have the opportunity to become sponsors – with
affordable options and unique benefits for individuals and businesses,
including free tickets and, at the highest level, a commercial written and
recorded by the cast that’s yours to keep forever! And any one can make it
a true dinner and a show, by joining our Panda Express fundraiser from
anywhere in the United States! Just order for pickup or delivery with the
code *901284* and 28% of sales will be donated to CADA, so that we may
continue to serve people of all abilities.

This is CADA's only fundraiser of the year, so put on your detective hats
and join us THIS SATURDAY ONLY! Pre-show entertainment begins at 7:30PM,
show starts at 8:00PM.

Buy tickets at:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/total-newsense-a-murder-mystery-podcast-tickets-126558920137?aff=erelexpmlt

--

*Tessa Gaffney*
Marketing Director, *The Center for Applied Drama and Autism*