[NEohioPAL] The Retribution World Premiere! You are invited!

Lakewood Young Filmmakers Academy lakewoodyfa at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 08:02:27 PST 2020

You are cordially invited to the VIRTUAL PREMIERE of THE RETRIBUTION, a
short film from LAKEWOOD YOUNG FILMMAKERS ACADEMY and Executive Producer
Eric Swinderman (Made in Cleveland, The Enormity of Life) on Friday,
December 18 at 7pm via ZOOM.

AND HERE IS SOME GREAT NEWS!

This event will be offered as PAY WHAT YOU CAN. With a minimum donation of
just $5.00 and no maximum. 100% of the proceeds will go towards future LYFA
films and any expenses that will be incurred from film festivals, of which
we've already been accepted into TWO.

This film was written, directed and produced by several of our FEMALE
students ages 13-17. How cool is that? LYFA is committed to helping
aspiring young filmmakers produce award winning movies. Our last film just
won BEST PICTURE at an international film festival!

You can get tickets to the premiere at our OFFICIAL WEBSITE:

http://www.retributionmovielyfa.com

You will receive a link to the premiere event approximately 24 hours prior
to the start of the event.

The event will begin with a short introduction followed by the film and
then a moderated Q&A Session with the filmmakers and actors.

Thanks for your support and we look forward to sharing this film with you!!!
--
Hortencia Swinderman
Lakewood Young Filmmakers Academy