[NEohioPAL] 11th Annual Jewelry Heist Sale ends on Dec. 12 at Clague Playhouse

Clague Playhouse News news at clagueplayhouse.org
Wed Dec 9 09:38:34 PST 2020

*FINAL WEEKEND!!*
*11th Annual Jewelry Heist Sale*
Fri., Dec. 11 & Sat., Dec. 12 from 1-6 p.m.

This is the final weekend of the 11th Jewelry Heist sale.  Our annual sale
consists of donated jewelry -- Bracelets, Necklaces, Earrings, Pins,
Watches, Purses, and Unique Accessory Pieces.  We will be open Friday, Dec.
11 and and Saturday, Dec. 12 from 1:00 to 6:00 p.m. in the theater lobby.  New
items are added daily.

This is traditionally our largest fundraiser of the year and your support
will help offset the many financial challenges created by the COVID-19
pandemic. We will accept payment by cash, check or credit card.

Clague Playhouse is located at 1371 Clague Road in Westlake.  Questions,
contact the Box Office at 440-331-0403 on Friday and Saturday from 1:00 to
6:00 p.m.   We appreciate all of our shoppers for stopping by!!
Clague Playhouse, Inc.

1371 Clague Road

Westlake, OH 44145

news at clagueplayhouse.org