[NEohioPAL] Actors, Directors, Writers: Let Bluestocking Productions give you the coaching you need for your post-pandemic career.

Christine McBurney bluestockingproductionsllc at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 10:59:31 PST 2020

Season's Greetings. Christine McBurney, actor/director/teacher/coach
and Artistic Director of Bluestocking Productions here. How can I help
you get ready for a post-pandemic career?

    Do you need coaching on:
    * Auditioning
    * Dialects (RP, Cockney, Irish, Southern, NYC, Italian)
    * Monologues
    * Script Analysis (theatre & film)
    * Script Coverage
    * Self-Tape Review
    * Shakespeare
    * 10-minute playwriting

After teaching full-time for 20 years, acting and directing part-time,
and co-founding and co-leading Mamaí Theatre Company for five seasons
of award-winning productions, I do not want to wait to create.  As a
busy freelance actor, director, and teacher (even in a pandemic), I
still miss having an artistic home and so I have created Bluestocking
Productions as a place where my teaching & coaching and my own
creative work  can feed each other. The goal is to ultimately
collaborate and produce works in the post-pandemic world. Theatre,
film, classes...who knows...

    “Thoughtful, fun, phenomenal, positive, and life-changing is how
    students describe Christine's coaching. "Emotionally astute, gripping,
    stellar, inventive, and stalwart" is how critics describe Christine's
    directing. "Delicious and wonderful” is how critics describe her
    performances.

    Contact me for more information bluestockingproductionsllc at gmail.com.

    https://www.bluestockingproductions.org/