[NEohioPAL] What readers are saying about ALL THE WORLD’S A STAGE FRIGHT

Fred Sternfeld fredsternfeld at neohiopal.org
Thu Dec 31 04:15:53 PST 2020

If Bob Abelman’s hilarious new, Cleveland-based novella ALL THE WORLD’S A
STAGE FRIGHT is not yet on your reading list, here are just a handful of
reader reviews that have popped up on Amazon.com and Goodreads.com for
inspiration.  Please consider a purchase by going to
www.grayco.com/coupon/neohiopal, where $5 per book is being donated to
keeping NEohioPAL a free and vibrant resource for the local theater
community.

<https://www.amazon.com/gp/profile/amzn1.account.AGVZYFYGEW3457V5G3NLPBMEJHOA/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_gw_btm?ie=UTF8>

Dan B., 5.0 out of 5 stars
<https://www.amazon.com/gp/profile/amzn1.account.AGVZYFYGEW3457V5G3NLPBMEJHOA/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_gw_btm?ie=UTF8>

This enchanting story of a theater critic given the chance to tread the
boards with a professional classical theater company set in Cleveland,
Ohio, is a fast paced Shakespearean romp sure to put a smile on your face.
Engaging and humorous.

<https://www.amazon.com/gp/profile/amzn1.account.AE2DJ2PDTRRC2PSUNVQ2GWNZYAJQ/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_gw_btm?ie=UTF8>

Jane S.,
<https://www.amazon.com/gp/profile/amzn1.account.AE2DJ2PDTRRC2PSUNVQ2GWNZYAJQ/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_gw_btm?ie=UTF8>
 5.0 out of 5 stars

Finished reading All the Worlds a Stage Fright yesterday. Great laugh-out
loud book. Already purchased two more copies for fellow theater lovers.
Looking forward to the next book by Bob Abelman.

<https://www.amazon.com/gp/profile/amzn1.account.AERJ5Q5PJITMHDZ23WYJOSOYCYZA/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_gw_btm?ie=UTF8>

Paul C.,
<https://www.amazon.com/gp/profile/amzn1.account.AERJ5Q5PJITMHDZ23WYJOSOYCYZA/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_gw_btm?ie=UTF8>
 5.0 out of 5 stars

This book is touching and thoughtful with so many laugh out loud moments.
Bravo!
<https://www.amazon.com/gp/profile/amzn1.account.AHCPOMDRKNZ4BJP53XFP3EVJDVEQ/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_gw_btm?ie=UTF8>

Angela H.,
<https://www.amazon.com/gp/profile/amzn1.account.AHCPOMDRKNZ4BJP53XFP3EVJDVEQ/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_gw_btm?ie=UTF8>
 5.0 out of 5 stars

This novella is warm and well-crafted and reading it felt like a
conversation with an old friend. I was reminded a bit of the writing style
and wordplay of Bill Bryson throughout. Funny, self-deprecating, and
wickedly smart. I only wish I could read it again for the first time.

Cindy E., 5.0 out of 5 stars

Humorous story with Cleveland references to delight the locals and
Shakespearean analysis that both fans/non-fans can appreciate.

Mark C., 5.0 out of 5 stars

Abelman's style is welcoming. Each chapter begins with a cleverly chosen
Shakespeare quotation, a gentle reminder that we learn a lot while reading
this book, though its informative richness doesn't weigh it down. Abelman
draws his characters with loving detail, and relates his experiences with
gently self-deprecating humor and wise insights.

--
Fred Sternfeld
Neohiopal Ltd. Owner and Administrator

fredsternfeld at neohiopal.org