[NEohioPAL] Casting Call

omar feliciano thereconcileshortfilm at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 01:11:41 PST 2021

CASTING NOTICE

I’m seeking a male actor to play Mr. Morton, a 25 year old English
instructor, who is still struggling from being laid off from his previous
work and with the loss of his mother due to COVID-19.

FILMING LOCATION: Metro Campus at Cuyahoga Community College, 2900
Community College Ave, Cleveland, OH 44115

The Reconcile

Written and Directed by Omar Feliciano

About The Film

After filing a dispute against his former teacher, Omar's first day of
college is interrupted by Mr. Morton's reconciliation.

Logistics

When doing your Self Tapes, realize that this character is misunderstood by
his student and still struggling from the actions of COVID-19.

Actors please state “hi my name is, and I’m reading for the part of…”

Send your Self Tapes via Youtube link (Unlisted) to
thereconcileshortfilm at gmail.com

Also include Headshot or Recent Photo, Reel, Resume, or Experience

SIDES WILL BE SENT OUT THROUGH EMAIL FOR ACTORS.

SELF TAPES DUE BY END OF JANUARY