[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Virtual IndieClub Meeting Jan 17, 6:30pm

Johnny Wu johnny at mdifilm.com
Wed Jan 13 06:32:52 PST 2021

Cleveland Virtual IndieClub Meeting
Jan 17, 6:30pm - 10pm
More info: https://www.facebook.com/events/743578706273284

Zoom link to register:

Register in advance for this meeting:
https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZEld-mrqj0iEt0MT0aGBrm6i2P1271QBXDS

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing
information about joining the meeting.

Cleveland IndieClub is a monthly get together for local filmmakers and
enthusiasts, free to attend, free to mingle and network, this is the
oldest film group held since 2003. We will start having guest speakers
to attend our meetings and give us insights.

To be part of the showing, filmmaker must be present, YOUR FILM must be
uploaded either as a Public or Unlisted (if you don't want to have it
public for everyone to see it), to YouTube and send the link to Ron
George or Johnny K. Wu so we can add it onto an unlisted playlist that
will only be available during the meeting time. Once the meeting is
over, we will remove the playlist. Films must be lesser than 25mins, one
per filmmaker (director/producer and must be present)

Showing locally made short films, teaser trailer, music video, etc.

Films we are showing:
- The Long Forever from Scott E. Brosius (8mins)
- Glossy Nights from Manny Liotta (14mins)
- 1759: The Beaded Moccasins by Marianna Alacchi (14mins)
- Filmies: A Mockumentary from Randy Wagner (30mins)
- I Wish You Were Real from Eli/Sean Manos. (11mins)
- Other SIde - Eva Eris from Hemant Kumar
- Wu Lin The Society Official Trailer from Johnny K. Wu (2.5 mins)
- TrackSide Goons Trailer from R & A Productions
- Where Are You from Jassen Bruegman and company (2.5 mins)

We will also raffle off two gear's accessories

--
-------------
Johnny Wu

Producer (2015-2021)
75th Cleveland Cultural Gardens' One World Day
August 29, 2021, 11am - 6pm
www.clevelandculturalgardens.org [2]

Co-Founder
Cleveland Asian Festival
May 22-23, 2021
www.ClevelandAsianFestival.org

VP of Communications
OCA-Cleveland Chapter
"Embracing the Hopes and Aspirations of Asian Pacific Americans"
OCA Image TV- reaching over 200 million viewers each month
OCA AsiaTown Voice Radio - Sundays 7pm at 88.7FM or listen online at
www.ocagc.org/imagetv
OCA Interactive Kiosk - Interactive Tablet at several AsiaTown locations
promote AsiaTown.
www.ocagc.org

Administrator
Cleveland IndieClub
www.FaceBook.com/groups/ClevelandIndieclub

WKYC TV3 Community Advisory Board
City of Cleveland Community Affairs Board
St. Clair Superior Development Board Member
2013 Minority Business Entrepreneurs Award Recipient
Inducted into International Karate and Kickboxing Hall of Fame
Inducted into World Head of Family Sokeship Council
2014 Legendary Master of the World Head of Family Sokeship Council

Links:
------
[1] http://www.mdifilm.com
[2] http://www.clevelandculturalgardens.org