[NEohioPAL] TRAIL MAGIC is streaming on February 16!

Bette Lou Higgins/Eden Valley Enterprises blheve at edenvalleyenterprises.org
Fri Jan 22 12:49:56 PST 2021

Join me on Tuesday, February 16, 2021 at 6:00 p.m. when our Emmy-nominated
film, TRAIL MAGIC: THE GRANDMA GATEWOOD STORY, will be presented as an
online event by Appalachian State University. You can access the film via
YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Qw6w95DWls&feature=youtu.be ).
I'll be available at 7:00 with a follow-up Q & A, via zoom (
https://appstate.zoom.us/j/95973740029?pwd=R1lZOUtWT0FxeTFiUDJPZ2t3U1Vpdz09#
success ). For further information about the presentation, contact Beth at
davisonb at appstate.edu
Can't make it on February 16th? You can order your own DVD or watch it on
Vimeo or on History Hit TV. It's also available at select libraries and
stores. For complete viewing information, visit our website at
http://edenvalleyenterprises.org/progdesc/gatewood/tmfilminf/tmdvd.htm
To arrange for this or any of our programs to be presented for your group,
simply reply to this e-mail. We'll be happy to help arrange an event for you
to bring the past to life for your group! In the meantime, be sure to check
our calendar regularly to see when we might be out in your area!

Bette Lou Higgins
Artistic Director
Eden Valley Enterprises
www.edenvalleyenterprises.org