[NEohioPAL] NEW Online Acting Classes & Packages For February Including Online Meisner Technique!

Jessica Houde houdeschoolofacting at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 25 13:37:30 PST 2021

Hi All,

Our February classes and packages have been updated on the website. We have added some new online classes, including more class times for our new Online Meisner Technique class. We've also made some changes to our monthly packages to include the new Meisner Online class.

Our new Meisner Online class has lots of new students from all over the world. Below is a description and link to sign up.
Please check out our website and if you have any questions send us a message.
https://www.houdeschoolofacting.com/online-registration
As the world continues to change, the acting world is of course, changing with it. Auditions are now online and callbacks are online as well.
A virtual callback?!
This is new territory for all actors from beginners to veterans. How can we connect with our partner across a computer screen?

With that in mind, we have created a new online class called Meisner Online, a class where you will learn and practice how to connect, read behavior and be present online just like you do in-person.While the Meisner Technique is typically an in-person, face to face technique, we have created a way to do this remotely online.

Thanks to technology like zoom and zoom’s breakout rooms, we will simulate an in-person Meisner class completely online giving you the ability to be hypersensitive in an online setting. This also allows actors to continue honing their acting craft while safely in the comfort of their own home.

This weekly class will be taught by Meisner Technique expert, and founder of Houde School of Acting, Jessica Houde-Morris.

Class Times:
January:
Saturdays 430-630PM or 630-830PM EST

February:
Fridays 5-7PM Eastern Time
Saturdays 330-530Pm or 530-730PM EST

Class Teacher: Jessica Houde-Morris

Let us know if you have any questions!
Best!Jessica Houde-MorrisHoude School Of Acting