[NEohioPAL] Circe Auditions

Kelly Andrews kellymjandrews at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 07:55:38 PST 2021

*NEON Theatre*
In association with *Arts in Stark *and the *Massillon Museum*

*Are proud to present a selection of scenes from*

Circe
By Madeline Miller

   - Casting roles for ALL genders and ALL ages!
   -
   - An ALL FEMALE TEAM OF DIRECTORS will be directing short scenes from
   the book, and filming them for the Massillon Museum’s 2021 Big Read
   program. We’d love to see you audition!
   -
   - Send in a 30-60 second monologue from a Greek play or other work to
   neontheatreco at gmail.com or via Facebook Messenger to @NEONTheatre.
   -
   - Rehearsals and filming will be limited with strict safety precautions.
   They will take place between February 8 - March 8, and we will work with
   you on your scheduling availability.

NEON Theatre is proud to be partnering with the Massillon Museum for the 2021
Big Read program, sponsored by the *National Endowment for the Arts*. Visit
Massillon Museum or www.massillonmuseum.org for more information. This
project is made possible through a grant from Arts in Stark.

Visit www.neontheatre.com for more information on how to get involved with
NEON Theatre. This program is non-union and unpaid.