[NEohioPAL] VIRTUAL VOICE LESSONS with Sharon Shaffer

Sharon Shaffer bellissimasop at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 7 20:38:54 PST 2021

Hello, I'm Sharon Shaffer ~the VIRTUAL VOICE TEACHER
I can help you build the skills you need, and teach you how to apply the principles of healthy vocal production

Whether you haveprofessional aspirations or just want to improve and learn...
YOU can FIND your VOICE
Special rate for new students---Buy 4 get 1 free!!
Some info: I have been teaching voice for over 30 years. My students range from seasoned professionals, to newsingers. My former students have been accepted into the finest colleges, and can be seen andheard on stage, screen, in recordings, from local and regional theaters to professionaltheaters in L.A., New York, and Israel.
Pleasesee my website for more details and to contact me:
http://www.shaffervoicestudio.com
Be Well-Stay Safe,

Sharon