[NEohioPAL] E-Concert Series: Season 2

EMIR Productions LLC emirproductions88 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 13:54:17 PST 2021

*BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!!*

EMIR Productions LLC is looking for performers (dancers,
singer-songwriters, magicians, or actors) to be featured in our E-Concert
Series: Season 2.

Started in December 2020 as a way to bring joy to people during the
holidays, EMIR got together, with local artists, to develop a 30 minute
free concert for friends, family, and fans of all ages and, after taking a
month off, we are back again and looking for artists of all colors, shapes,
sizes, and ages for the second season. Performances will be on March 13th,
20th, and the 27th at 7pm. They will be shown on our Facebook and Youtube!

If you would like to sign up and receive more information about next steps,
please message us at info at emirproductions.net.

If you would like to see past performances head to our youtube channel @
EMIR Productions LLC.

All the best,