[NEohioPAL] Student Performing & Visual Arts Competition

A. Harris Brown a.harris.actor at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 12:18:08 PST 2021

*CLEVELAND NAACP ACT-SO 2021 HAS LAUNCHED*
Join us for a student and parent informational: Saturday, March 6, 2021 at
3:00 PM EDT.

We're looking for talented and creative High School students (grades
9th-12th) to be part of this year's ACT-SO competition.
Students that compete locally will win either Gold, Silver and Bronze
Medals along with cash prizes, and a chance for scholarships.
Gold medal winners will move on to compete on a National level.

*Learn more about ACT-SO at the March 6th Meeting*
<http://bit.ly/NAACPACTSOPERFORM21>
Feel free to email us with any questions or for additional information at:
clenaacpactso at gmail.com

*NAACP ACT-SO ORIENTATION MEETING *
Saturday, March 6, 2021 | 3:00 PM EDT.
*Click here to register for the meeting: *http://bit.ly/NAACPACTSOPERFORM21
--
*A. Harris Brown*

"Always know that you are a Masterpiece, because you are a Piece of the
Master."
*www.AHarrisBrown.com* <http://www.AHarrisBrown.com>

Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/A-Harris-Brown/1390895144556938?ref=hl> │