[NEohioPAL] Virtual chat with local playwrights

Bob Abelman r.abelman at roadrunner.com
Thu Mar 4 14:01:06 PST 2021

On Thursday, March 18 from 7-8 pm, join me, theater critic Bob Abelman, and local playwrights Eric Coble (“The Velocity of Autumn”), Lisa Langford (“Rastus and Hattie”) and George Brant (“Grounded”), as we Zoom chat to discuss the act of creating plays during and for the pandemic, what live theater will look like once playhouses are reopened, and so much more.

There will be a Q&A open to participants and some theater-related giveaways.

Registration is FREE but required at cjn.org/abelman.