[NEohioPAL] Sharon Shaffer Voice Lessons

Sharon Shaffer bellissimasop at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 4 14:25:56 PST 2021

FINDYOUR BEST VOICE!

Throughconsistent, focused vocal study

Specialrate for new students

Buy 4 get 1 free!!

I can help you build theskills you need, and teach you how to apply the principles of healthy vocalproduction to every style of music.

STILL TEACHING VIRTUALLY

Ihave been teaching voice for over 30 years, and performing professionally for35. My students range from seasoned professionals, to new singers. They havebeen accepted into the finest colleges, and can be seen and heard on stage, infilm and recordings, from local and regional theaters to professional theaters.From L.A. to Broadway, from London to Israel.

Pleasesee my website for more details and to contact me:

www.shaffervoicestudio.com

|  |
Shaffer Voice Studio

Stay Well,