[NEohioPAL] Audition Announcement - Great Lakes Medieval Faire

Shannon Sidorick shoeaffair at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 27 16:41:36 PDT 2021

Hear Ye, Hear Ye!

Announcing auditions for the 2021 Great Lakes Medieval Faire season. We are gathering a talented group of actors, singers, and performers to bring life to the world of Avaloch Shire!

Rehearsals are Saturdays and Sundays, May 15th-July 3rd from 9am-5pm (off May 30th). Show runs July 10th-August 15th (Saturdays and Sundays). Rain or shine! Limited conflicts can be accommodated; bring all conflicts to auditions. All roles are voluntary. The ensemble will be trained in improv, street theatre, basic stage combat, dialect, costuming, character development and more!

Auditions will take place Saturdays April 10th and April 17th from 10am-2pm at the Feast Hall of the Faire site (3033 OH-534, Rock Creek, OH 44084). Email escheimann at gmail.com your preferred day and time. A 15-minute audition window will be assigned to you.

Come prepared to perform a monologue, sing a song, juggle, dance...show off your Faire-worthy talent! We applaud creativity!

COVID-19 protocol will be enforced for all rehearsals and performances in accordance with CDC and ODH guidelines.

Questions? Reach out to Entertainment Director Eric Scheimann at escheimann at gmail.com.