[NEohioPAL] ADULT AND CHILD SUBMISSION - $750 - $2000 if booked - Southern Health - The Talent Group

The Talent Group - Cleveland cleveland at talentgroup.com
Fri Apr 9 14:53:34 PDT 2021

CASTING CALL -

UPCOMING  Print Shoot  - $1500 -$2000 -  for Southern U.S. Health
Insurance Company

ADULTS         $1500 - $2000 (- commission)
CHILDREN     $750 - $1000   (- commission)

MALE & FEMALE Talent - Ages 55-75  - ALL Ethnicities - African-American,
Hispanic, Asian, Caucasian, etc

MALE or FEMALE    4 -6 yr olds  TWINS

MALE or FEMALE   5 - 9 month old BABY

No modeling experience is necessary, but it is a definite plus.

If you are interested or know of anyone who would be interested - please
send PHOTOS (Full body, waist up, and head/shoulder shots) alone and
together by WED 4/14.
Please also include your contact info (including Email and Cell #).
Our client is making choices very soon so please submit ASAP if you are
interested !!

To apply, please email us at photosubmit at talentgroup.com
<mailto:photosubmit at talentgroup.com>.
Make sure to use the subject heading:
Southern Health  - Your Name

NOTE:  If are already represented by The Talent Group, you have already
been submitted on this project - And they are hiring MULTIPLE Talent for
this shoot.  No need to resubmit.
ADDITIONAL NOTE:  We will not be accepting submissions from casting
groups, forums, or third parties.  You must submit to our email directly
to be considered.
Thank you!

--
The Talent Group
CLE Office - 216-622-8011
cleveland at talentgroup.com
www.talentgroup.com
Follow us on IG: @thetalentgroupTG

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT - PLEASE NOTE:

The contents of this email including the script, client and client contact information, as well as other information contained within the email and/or attached is STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.

This email/message and it’s contents are intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It contains privileged, confidential information which is exempt from disclosure under applicable laws. You are strictly prohibited from disseminating or distributing this information or copying this information.

Thank You - THE TALENT GROUP