[NEohioPAL] Teen Summer Film Camp Scholarship Opportunity

Lakewood Young Filmmakers Academy lakewoodyfa at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 07:57:41 PDT 2021

Lakewood Young Filmmakers Academy is an award-winning, internationally
recognized filmmaking program geared towards kids and teens ages 10-17.

The films our students produce are making waves and winning awards at film
festivals across the globe. Our instructors and mentors are a combination
of successful filmmakers and former students of the program who have gone
off to continue their film education collegiately.

Our popular summer program, a three week adventure where our kids write,
direct and edit a film from start to finish, attend a world red carpet
premiere and submit the film to prestigious festivals all over the world,
is proud to announce the Diversity in Film Scholarship Program for the 2021
Camp.

We are seeking 3 future Spielbergs to join our camp, tuition free for the
upcoming July session. Here are the stipulations:

   1. Your child must love film and filmmaking
   2. They must enjoy collaborating in groups
   3. They should identify as a person of color (African American, Latino,
   Asian, etc.)

The film industry has long been a place where diversity and inclusion can
be improved and our organization would like to help lead the way.

If your child fits our description and would like to attend our Summer Camp
(July 7-23) please fill out this application.

https://forms.gle/cQVpbn719AxWWoiv9

We look forward to hearing from you!

LYFA
<https://forms.gle/cQVpbn719AxWWoiv9>