[NEohioPAL] Lead Singer Sought for Prolific NEO Cover Band…Paid Position!

Greg Wereb greg_wereb at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 23 10:36:29 PDT 2021

Hello!
I have a local party/dance 80s-90s-00s cover band called Billy Likes Soda, looking for a male age 25-40 who might be interested in either a full-time or part-time lead singing role with us.
We were named Cleveland Magazine Best Cover Band 2018, Scene Magazine Best Cover Band 2019 Runner-Up, and CityVoter Cleveland Hotlist 2020 Best Band Runner-Up.  We play about 70 shows a year at venues all across Northern Ohio, and we'd be looking either for a full-time or fill-in lead singer - we're flexible with what a candidate would want to do.  Especially good opp for someone who wants to make some extra $, as it is a fairly well-paid gig.

Our Facebook page is www.facebook.com/BillyLikesSodaCLE.

Greggreg_wereb at yahoo.com