[NEohioPAL] Dance Teachers & Student Ballet Company Assistant Positions Open!

Dance Arts by Regina danceartsbyregina at gmail.com
Mon May 17 08:57:04 PDT 2021

Dance Arts by Regina is seeking dance instructors who are passionate about
inspiring children and adults and who value using dance to build community.
We are looking for someone who is creative, reliable, and engaged, for
classes at our established North Royalton location and growing Tremont
location.

The ideal candidate would have both professional performing experience and
teaching experience.

When applying, please include if you'd prefer one studio location (or both).

We are looking for those versed in TAP, BALLET, and JAZZ. Additionally
looking for a REHEARSAL assistant/choreographer for our student performing
company, and potentially a Public Relations assistant. Looking for summer
evening classes, fall evenings and Saturdays.

Send Resume and Teaching Video(s) if Available: to
Danceartsbyregina at gmail.com by 5/31/2021.

*Regina Pietraroia*
*Artistic Director**, Dance Arts by Regina*
*North Royalton: *10670 Royalton Road | N Royalton, OH 44133 | 440-230-9018
*Cleveland/Tremont: *2431 W. 5th Street | Cleveland, OH 44113
www.danceartsbyregina.com
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/danceartsbyregina> and Instagram
<http://www.instagram.com/danceartsbyregina>