[NEohioPAL] Additional auditions for Medina County Show Biz

Vickie vickie0120 at zoominternet.net
Sun Jun 13 09:18:26 PDT 2021

Due to the requests of the theatre community we are extending the dates for auditions for our fall show!
See below for new dates and updated SignUpGenius

We are coming back this fall with the wonderful production of The Beverly Hillbillies!!!!

Auditions are:
June 19 4-8
June 20 12-4
June 26 4-8
June 27 12-4

Callbacks:
June 27 6-8
Please prepare 2 one minute contrasting monologues for auditions
Callbacks will consist of cold reads from the script.
Characters: (all roles available)  See sign up
genius for a list of characters!

Please sign up with the link below!!!  Y'all come back now to the theatre, ya hear!!!

https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0D4FAFA628A3F94-thebeverly