[NEohioPAL] Audition notice

william morgan imthemorgan at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 13 05:17:57 PDT 2021

Here's the audition notice we'd like posted.  Let me know if this works.  The Morgan

SignStage is holding open auditions for their upcoming Deaf Theatre Video Production of:

“Dancing Hands Jukebox”

June 22nd & 23rd  6 - 8 pm at the Cleveland Hearing & Speech Center

11635 Euclid Ave., Cleveland OH 44106

Contact Bill Morgan at wmorgan at chsc.org<mailto:wmorgan at chsc.org> or call 330-604-2535 to set up an audition appointment.

“Dancing Hands Jukebox” is a one-hour Deaf Theatre variety show consisting of several short plays/scenes and songs performed in Sign (American Sign Language).  Video-taping date is September 24th, 2021.  Knowledge of ASL is NOT required.