[NEohioPAL] Book sales still benefit Neohiopal

Bob Abelman r.abelman at roadrunner.com
Mon Jun 14 11:55:40 PDT 2021

A portion of your purchase of the novella All the World’s a Stage Fright – a funny, fast-paced fictionalized memoir that takes place in the Cleveland theater scene and is set in a production of Shakespeare’s As You Like It – goes toward keeping Neohiopal a free, vibrant and much needed source of theater information for our community.   Go to:  https://www.grayco.com/coupon/neohiopal/.

“I literally couldn’t stop smiling.  All the World’s a Stage Fright is a valentine and Abelman’s unfailing love of Cleveland theater comes through loud and clear.”  ~Vicky Bussert, Director of Music Theatre, Baldwin Wallace University

“Fast, punchy and funny.  Abelman combines a warm-hearted comic look at the terrors of creation with nuggets of history and context.  It’s one of those rare escapist reads where you come out a bit smarter than you went in.”  ~Eric Coble, playwright (The Velocity of Autumn, Bright Ideas)

“Stage Fright offers a rare, first-person peek into the mind of a theater critic with humor that pours from every page.” ~Nathan Motta, Artistic Director, Dobama Theatre