[NEohioPAL] The HOUSE OF CROW! Looking for Crew!

Eddie Fright eddiefright at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 14 13:15:52 PDT 2021

Fright Teck Pictures is now looking for some terrific people to work on our team for the House of Crow. We produce low budget Horror films for Netflix, Walmart, Family video and Amazon and Tubi Tv. We are looking for the following positions.1- Unit Production Manager. 2- Production assistant3-Assistant Director4-Gaffer5-Sound engineer
Please email us at Eddiefright at Yahoo.com with your Headshot and Resume.