[NEohioPAL] Imposters Theater's in person classes begin THIS WEEK!

Imposters Comedy imposterscomedy at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 10:17:27 PDT 2021

Imposters Theater's in person classes begin THIS WEEK!
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=4157d5107f&e=8aeda9a7f9>

*Sketch Comedy Writing Level 1with Michael Busch*
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=452af18ba9&e=8aeda9a7f9>
6 Weeks Beginning 06/17 7-9pm
In this 6-week course we will cover common sketch terms and types, proper
script formatting, ways to generate ideas, tips on the writing process, how
to confidently pitch, writing/revising sketches, & practical experience in
a writers room setting.
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=9d873dde04&e=8aeda9a7f9>
*The Improv Workout with Michael Busch*
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=87653aae4a&e=8aeda9a7f9>
4 Weeks Beginning 06/18 6:30pm-8:30pm
Designed for intermediate to advanced level improvisers to provide a space
to get back into the swing of things. Each week we’ll do a warm-up, one new
skill exercise, followed by longform sets with feedback from the instructor.
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=7903f76c8f&e=8aeda9a7f9>
*Improv Level 1 with Michael Busch*
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=de3d0350a4&e=8aeda9a7f9>
6 Weeks Beginning 06/19 12-2pm
This course is an introduction to long-form improvisation, based on the
style developed by The iO Theater and The Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre.
We will start with a focus on the fundamentals - agreement, listening, and
support - as well as the thing that should come across in every scene: the
fun. We will also get into things like establishing the reality of the
scene, connecting with your scene partner, and heightening based off
game/premise.
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=0db7768f4c&e=8aeda9a7f9>
*Imposters Improv Play Lab - An Improv Jam*
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=7b17f56600&e=8aeda9a7f9>
Saturday 06/19 2-3:30pm
The Imposters Improv Play Lab is an inclusive space for anyone looking to
expand their creativity. Improv comedy is the foundation we use to explore
how much we can make using nothing but our bodies and imagination. Whether
you are new to improv or have been in a troupe since the dawn of Chicago,
the Play Lab is a space for us to meddle with our funny.

Hosted by Scott Shepard, Alex Heckman, Dionne Atchison
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=275d4c4cf9&e=8aeda9a7f9>

*The Joy of Everything Workshopwith Deena Nyer Mendlowitz*
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=bd41a640ff&e=8aeda9a7f9>
Sunday 06/27 2-4pm
Improviser and food television enthusiast Deena Nyer Mendlowitz will share
her Unified Cooking Show Theory of Improv and illustrate its lessons
through targeted exercises and scene work that will get you out of your
head and into your joy while reminding you: you already have all the
ingredients you need to crush it on the stage.
*Have questions about any of the classes, workshops, or events? Reply to
this email and we're happy to help!*