[NEohioPAL] We're re-opening with Hate Mail - July 9-11!

Clague Playhouse News news at clagueplayhouse.org
Thu Jul 1 08:15:52 PDT 2021

Clague Playhouse presents a Special Mini-Opening:

*Hate Mail*by Bill Corbett and Kira Obolensky
Directed by Ron Newell
featuring Debbie Jenkins and Jeremy JenkinsWhen Preston writes a furious
letter to a store demanding a refund for a broken snow globe, he gets
assistant manager Dahlia fired - and finds a vengeful epistolary match. In
this wickedly funny alternative to* Love Letters*, the two embark on an
epic, often acrimonious correspondence as their lives intertwine. Whether
Preston and Dahlia are joining cults, having breakdowns, shipping each
other deceased lizards, or falling in love, *Hate Mail* is a two-person
comedy full of surprises at every turn.

Performances on Friday, July 9 at 8pm, Saturday, July 10 at 8pm, and
Sunday, July 11 at 2pm
Admission: Adults - $18; Seniors - $17; Students - $10
Call our Box Office 440-331-0403 Wednesday - Saturday from 1-6pm beginning
July 7th or online https://app.arts-people.com/index.php?ticketing=cplay

***Seating is limited***  PLEASE WEAR FACIAL COVERINGS if not fully
vaccinated.