[NEohioPAL] Great Lakes Theater is hiring an Audience Cultivation Coordinator

Kacey Shapiro kshapiro at greatlakestheater.org
Thu Jul 1 13:51:51 PDT 2021

Great Lakes Theater is hiring an Audience Cultivation Coordinator.

Great Lakes Theater (GLT), Cleveland's professional classic theater company at Playhouse Square, seeks a confident, personable, and persuasive self-starter with excellent communication skills and a customer-service mindset to join our creative/collaborative team. This team member helps ensure our actors play to full houses by generating ticket sales through cultivating relationships with targeted audience segments, businesses, community organizations, and promotional partners. Working with the Director of Marketing and Communications, this team member will strategically and creatively engage with new and existing audiences through events, programs, and promotions surrounding our productions to provide extraordinary experiences for our audiences to encourage growth and retention. Must be able to work nights and weekends for theater-related events. Interested candidates can view the complete job description and apply by submitting a letter of interest and resume via our online portal:  http://www.greatlakestheater.org/work-with-us/employment Online and mail-in applications will be considered. No phone calls, please. Great Lakes Theater is an equal employment opportunity employer.

[cid:image003.png at 01D76E99.66686BD0]

Kacey Shapiro  |  Director of Marketing & Communications

Great Lakes Theater
1501 Euclid Avenue, Ste. 300 Cleveland, OH  44115

T: (216) 453-1068  |  M: (216) 767-3415  |  E: kshapiro at greatlakestheater.org
www.GreatLakesTheater.org

Cleveland's Classic Company performing at the Hanna Theatre, Playhouse Square