[NEohioPAL] Check out our feature on WKYC and announcing a new member of the acting company!

Shadow of the Run shadowoftherun at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 15:21:17 PDT 2021

Check out our feature on WKYC, linked HERE
<https://www.wkyc.com/video/news/local/bedfords-shadow-of-the-run-immersive-theater/95-4734e096-65cf-4100-bc1d-e1bea061e801?jwsource=cl>.

Playwright and Shadow of the Run co-founder Beth McGee joins the acting
company this weekend!

Actors *Stephen Berg *and *Mitchell Fields *ended their contracted runs on
July 3rd and we're so grateful for their time in our Dream World. *Ted
Rodenborn *carries on for the Doctor, a role he shared with *Berg*, and
DreamWalkers playwright and company co-founder *Beth McGee *takes over for
*Fields*' Old Man role as the Old Woman!

*Get your tickets for our final weekend! *-
https://shadowoftherun.ticketspice.com/dreamwalkers