[NEohioPAL] Still time to register! Adult Dance Classes in Independence start July 8

The Studio thestudio6928 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 19:39:17 PDT 2021

Adult Summer Classes: Thursdays at The Studio July 8 - August 12

Adult Tap - All Level- Thursdays 5:30-6:15pm

Whether you used to tap or are looking to try something new, come join us
for Adult Tap Class.

Get a great cardio workout while you practice the foundations of Tap Dance.

Yoga - All Level - Thursdays 6:15-7:15pm

Join us for an all levels vinyasa practice as we focus on slowing down and
tuning in. Breath and self-awareness will be explored as we move mindfully
through a variety of shapes to let go of the hustle and bustle of our
day. *please
bring your own mat

Adult Jazz Fusion - All Level -Thursdays 7:15pm-8:15pm

Explore fundamentals while stretching, strengthening and building stamina
through some of the many variations of Jazz Dance.

ZUMBA - Thursdays 8:15pm-9:00pm

Zumba returns to The Studio! Cardio, toning, fun and fitness all rolled
into one!

$15 drop in or $125/10 class punch card

All participants must pre-register at www.thestudio6928.com

Adult Class Cards available for purchase when you register. ($15
registration fee per registrant)

Use code NEOPAL for a $10 credit towards a class or punch card

--

*The Studio*
*216-901-1914*
thestudio6928 at gmail.com