[NEohioPAL] Seeking Local Actors for Mindfulness Videos

Theresa Snyder tessnyder550 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 14:01:50 PDT 2021

US-based international mindfulness company is seeking actors for a series
of videos that will be used for a mindfulness training program. We will be
hiring 2-3 actors of any gender, any ethnicity. Pay is $100/day.

Fit actors familiar with mindfulness practice, meditation, and alternative
healing are a plus. Also seeking a yoga instructor for an instructional
video featuring our product. Filming will commence in late July depending
on actor availability.

Self-tape auditions are due at midnight Sunday, July 11, by midnight.
Contact Tess at tessnyder550 at gmail.com for audition scripts and more
information.