[NEohioPAL] CREATING CHARACTERS FOR THE STAGE, SCREEN, & VO BOOTH! With TV/Animation actor Kat Palardy (UCB Mainstage, NEW GIRL, TROLLSTOPIA)

Imposters Comedy imposterscomedy at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 13:30:35 PDT 2021

Imposters Theater Presents...

Creating Characters for the Stage, Screen, & VO Booth!

With TV/Animation actor Kat Palardy (UCB Mainstage, NEW GIRL, TROLLSTOPIA)

Don't miss your chance to learn from a comedian currently working in the LA
comedy scene with numerous sitcom and animation credits, including as a
series regular in an upcoming Netflix animated show!

SIGN UP/MORE INFO HERE
<https://www.imposterstheater.com/current/p/creating-characters-for-the-stage-screen-vo-booth-with-kat-palardy-07202021>

Build a character that you can take anywhere in this playful, exploratory,
character workshop.

Limited Spots - 10 Person Cap

Date: Tuesday 07/20 6:30-9:30pm

Location: Forest City Brewery - 2135 Columbus Rd, Cleveland, OH 44113

LA-based character comedian and actor Kat Palardy will help you build a
character that opens doors! We'll warm up our bodies and souls and do some
journal prompts, interviews and scenes with each other to find a strong
physicality, point of view, and world for your character - one that you
have worked on before, or just discovered - to live in! We'll find the
funny, and lean into and heighten that!

There will also be time set aside for a Q&A on tv/animation acting in LA.

No prior experience necessary, just a desire to have fun and create.

*To ensure everyone has a full and safe experience, we ask that you are
fully vaccinated. Thank you for understanding.*

*About the instructor:*

Kat was recently named one of Just For Laughs’ “New Faces of Comedy” for
her characters and musical impressions, and is excited to be taking them on
the road! Her characters, seen on TV shows like NEW GIRL, BROOKLYN 99, and
SUPERSTORE, as well as heard in animated roles for TROLLSTOPIA, THE
CASAGRANDES, KIPO AND THE AGE..., ARCHIBALD, and LITTLE BIG AWESOME, were
cultivated through improv, sketch comedy, and music theatre at
Northwestern, the Magnet Theatre NY, and most recently on a main stage
"Maude" sketch team at UCB. She particularly loves to play
confident-idiots-who-also-sing, and is stoked to be recording a "confident
idiot" role- her first series regular- for an upcoming animated Netflix
show!

WANT TO RECEIVE OUR WEEKLY-ISH NEWSLETTER? SIGN UP HERE
<http://eepurl.com/hfBSOT>