[NEohioPAL] Runway Models Needed

Barbara Stitzer barb at barbstitzer.com
Mon Jul 26 06:09:57 PDT 2021

Northeast Ohio Weddings Magazine, the first diverse, inclusive wedding
magazine in Ohio,  seeks tall female identifying people  5’7 and up  of all
ages, sizes( up to size 30) abilities and skin tones to walk in our fashion
shows, Sunday, October 17th in Westlake and Sunday, November 7th in Canton.

Be a part of our groundbreaking mission to remind ALL people that they are
not only valid, they are AMAZING,
by sending a headshot and a bodyshot to ido at neoweddingsmag.com.

 Please put Runway Model in the subject line.  Preference is given to
people who can walk in both shows, but we want to see everyone, regardless!
--
All my best,

Barb

Barbara Stitzer