[NEohioPAL] Don't miss your chance to work with Dana Quercioli (Second City Chicago) - workshops start this week!

Imposters Comedy imposterscomedy at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 12:00:28 PDT 2021

*This Week at Imposters Theater*We're very excited to have Dana Quercioli
teach a few workshops while she's in town - don't miss your chance!
*Have a friend who likes comedy? Forward them this email!*
Hello, new friend - sign up for our email newsletter here
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=4e50d2f061&e=8aeda9a7f9>

*Improv Workshop: Emotion Builds Character with Dana Quercioli (Second City
Chicago)*
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=b80cc72323&e=8aeda9a7f9>
Wednesdays 07/28, 08/04 7:30pm-9:30pm
This workshop will focus on how to create real characters and connections
in your improvisation. Getting to the game of the scene, committing to a
premise, and better listening all come from emotional exploration and a
willingness to play, and we'll learn together that humor's where the heart
is.
*Imposters Improv Play Lab - An Improv Jam*
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=d00a77fae9&e=8aeda9a7f9>
Saturday 07/31 2-4pm
The Imposters Improv Play Lab is an inclusive space for anyone looking to
expand their creativity. Improv comedy is the foundation we use to explore
how much we can make using nothing but our bodies and imagination. Whether
you are new to improv or have been in a troupe since the dawn of Chicago,
the Play Lab is a space for us to meddle with our funny.

Hosted by Scott Shepard, Alex Heckman, Dionne Atchison

*Coming Up at Imposters Theater*
*Intro to Improv Workshop with Dana Quercioli (Second City Chicago)*
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=a17e2c5994&e=8aeda9a7f9>
Thursday 08/05 7:30-9:30pm
Want to dip your toe into the pool of improv before committing to a swim?
Sign up for this fun, welcoming intro workshop with Dana!
*The August Improv Workout with Deena Nyer Mendlowitz (This Improvised
Life, Mass Hysteria Fest)*
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=6fc4953d7f&e=8aeda9a7f9>
Saturdays 12-2pm Beginning 08/07/2021 - $30/session or $100 for all 4 weeks
Designed for those who have completed a Level 1 improv class or have
equivalent experience. This 4-week workshop will provide a space to get
back into the swing of things and work with others in the community who may
be interested in forming a team. Each week you will do a warm-up, a new
skill exercise, followed by longform sets with feedback from the instructor.
*Have questions about any of the classes, workshops, or events? Reply to
this email and we're happy to help!*
https://www.imposterstheater.com/