[NEohioPAL] What Makes Great Actors So Great?

Jessica Houde houdeschoolofacting at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 28 11:07:03 PDT 2021

Hi!
Ever wondered what makes great actors so great?

The secret is in their tried-and-true technique. A technique will separate you from your competition in the audition room and on set.

At Houde School of Acting we specialize in the Meisner Technique. In addition to our classes on Meisner, we also offer Improv, Script Analysis, Self Tape Coaching, On Camera, Scene Study, and a variety of specialty workshops.

Get yourself the training and confidence you need to separate yourself from the competition.
August online classes are almost filled up so sign up quick!

SIGN UP HERE >
Let me know if you have any questions or if you'd like to try a complimentary class.
Sincerely,
Jessica Houde-Morris