[NEohioPAL] ***CASTING CALL*** JP INNER PEACE PRODUCTIONS

J P Inner Peace Productions jpinnerpeaceproduction at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 11:20:29 PDT 2021

*JP Inner Peace Productions, LLC*

*announces auditions for: **"We Fall Down: The R & B Experience” *

Written by Ellen Marshall and Directed by James A. Washington, Sr.

*Audition Dates:*

*Aug 6th from 6:30pm-9:30pm *LOCATION: 704 Broadway Ave. UPSTAIRS, Bedford,
OH

*By Scheduled Appointment: Sat., Aug. 8**th  **and Mon., Aug. 8**th *

LOCATION: Provided during appointment scheduling

*Call Paula Washington (216) 505-1243 to schedule audition date/time*

*Requirements & Preparation:*

·    Prepared 1 minute monologue

·    Cold-read from the script

·    1 headshot

·    Acting resume (not required)

·    Rehearsal conflicts *in writing*

*Casting Information:*

·      1 male, between the age 25-35

·      1 female, between the age 45-70

·      1 male or female, between the age 18+

·      *JPIPP does not offer union contracts*

·      Performers are considered volunteers receiving a small stipend

*Performance Dates:*

*November 6 & 7  *

Sat. at 3pm and 8pm, Sun. at 6pm

*The Story:*

*HIV, human trafficking, marriage, friendship, conflict, joy and pain…*This
second installment of “We Fall Down: The R&B Experience” takes you down the
trail of *Relationships and Boundaries*. On the verge of crossing the
threshold of marriage, a couple discovers they really don’t know each other
at all. A woman falls in love for the very first time and everyone
questions her choice in men, putting a strain on her relationships with the
people she holds dear to her heart. Approaching a 30-year anniversary of
marriage, a couple begin to suffer from old wounds of desertion and
infidelity which initially sent the wife spiraling down the road of
depression. A Pastor continues to service his community and close friends
by spearheading a task force addressing Human Trafficking, which is one of
the biggest issues eroding the underbelly of the city. Counseling is a
strong suit for the Pastor, but who does he seek counsel with to address
his anxiety regarding stepping out on faith to start his own church? Who
will remind the young Pastor that relationships are very important and his
relationship with God is the most important.

Experience the joy and pains as you take this journey of the R&B experience
to discover that we are more alike than we are different.  We are as sick
as our secrets and God is waiting for us to share what he already knows.

JP Inner Peace Productions
*Website:* jpipp.org
*Facebook:* https://www.facebook.com/JPInnerPeaceProductionCompany

*"Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind
of battle."*