[NEohioPAL] NEAR WEST THEATRE IS HIRING

Bailey Pfohl BPfohl at nearwesttheatre.org
Thu Aug 5 12:13:01 PDT 2021

Near West Theatre

Guest Services Associate

Job Description

For 43 years, Near West Theatre has been harnessing the power of community to create extraordinary musical theatre productions. Our events and programming serve participants across the spectrums of age, race, gender expression, sexual orientation, and ability. We value loving kindness, authenticity, freedom of expression, and social justice. Looking for community? There is always a place for you in our circle.

POSITION SUMMARY:  The Guest Services Associate is a part-time, 25-hour per week position with benefits with the potential of full-time during performance runs and events. This role supports and carries out Near West Theatre's mission both behind the scenes and in public. The Guest Services Associate is in charge of daily box office operations, phone and reception duties, ticketing systems, theatre volunteers, and general office assignments as needed. This position also oversees Box Office for performances and events outside of regular business hours.

TO APPLY: Please submit a one page cover letter and resume on this page through the form on our website. You may also submit materials by mail to: Attn: Human Resources, Near West Theatre, 6702 Detroit Ave., Cleveland, OH 44102.

Position will remain open until filled. No phone calls, please. Near West Theatre is an equal opportunity employer and is strongly committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where a variety of backgrounds, cultures, orientations, ideas, and talents can flourish.

Read the full description<https://www.nearwesttheatre.org/files/assets/guestservicesassociatefinal6.pdf> before applying here<https://www.nearwesttheatre.org/get-involved/work-at-nwt>.

Bailey Pfohl (she/her)
Marketing Director
Near West Theatre
6702 Detroit Ave, Cleveland, OH 44102
www.nearwesttheatre.org<http://www.nearwesttheatre.org/>
Near West Theatre builds loving relationships and engages diverse people in strengthening their sense of identity, passion, and purpose, individually and in community, through accessible, affordable, and transformational theatre arts experiences.