[NEohioPAL] Teen and Tween Group Acting Classes Forming!!

Barbara Stitzer barb at barbstitzer.com
Tue Aug 10 14:34:33 PDT 2021

Group acting classes are back!! Come and learn how to get an agent,
slating, how to scoop copy, amazing memorization techniques, monologues,
scene study, and more!!!
I am a SAG/AFTRA Equity former member, trained personally by Sanford
Meisner, and have been training children and adults to act for the past 20
years.
My daughter recently got her SAG card after working with me, and as a high
school almost senior, has already received more than 30 firm offers to MT
and Acting BFA programs.
Private lessons are also available.
Call/text 330.714.6261 or email me at barb at barbstitzer.com for more
information.