[NEohioPAL] Daren Stahl Headshots & Production Photography

beezersh beezersh at aol.com
Mon Aug 16 17:58:16 PDT 2021

Does your pre-Covid headshot look like you?  Let’s set up a time for updating your new look!  Auditions are everywhere again which is such a delight for our beloved Cleveland theatre community. Please keep me in mind for your photographic needs including productions, events, and family portraits.  Read more below, and continue to stay well this summer!
Peace,~Daren Stahl PhotographyDaren Stahl

|  |  |

|  |
Daren Stahl
By Daren StahlI am a photographer residing in Cleveland Heights, Ohio. I have many clients from the arts community but also enjoy photographing pets, events, and nature. |  |

 Contact Daren Stahl: dstahl1067 at gmail.com

Daren Stahl Headshots$80  for a 1/2 hour session and up to 3 digitally retouched photos are yours to keep AS WELL AS print release on the rest of the session. Indoor, outdoor, B&W or color.  Longer sessions are available.
Headshot Portfolio: https://darenstahl.smugmug.com/Headshot-Sessions/Studioheadshots/

           "Daren, you really did an amazing job on these photos..... breath taking. You have no idea how happy and pleased I am." "Thank you so much for capturing my beauty." ~Lorrainna           "This has been a most enjoyable experience" ~ Evelyn

"You have perfectly captured his essence -- his warmth and friendliness....we are so appreciative to have these images as we mark this big milestone~Julie
 To view Daren's pricing page and for longer portrait sessions, SENIOR PORTRAITS and more, click below.
https://darenstahl.smugmug.com/Site-Pages/n-p8xckD/Pricing
Contact Daren Stahl: dstahl1067 at gmail.com OR you can contact me through the Smugmug links.
See you soon!Daren Stahl Photographyhttp://www.darenstahl.smugmug.com