[NEohioPAL] CASTING The Princess and the Pumpkin

Stunt Cat stuntcatprod at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 07:42:33 PDT 2021

PAID ACTING POSITIONS for the play The Princess and the Pumpkin
The family fun play that’s entertained thousands of people at Mapleside
Farms is back for a Fourth season with a brand new episode.
REHEARSALS START SOON – We open September 10, 2021
Princess Melrose (18-28) Beautiful daughter of King Orchard, she lives for
nature, fun and adventure. She’s confident, grounded, but innocent, and
likes to sing.
King Orchard (40-70) Ruler of the kingdom, widowed, Just shy of senile, but
full of love
Baron Von Saurcede (30-50) Tall, dark and Dastardly – plans to take over
the Kingdom
Paisley Pumpkin (18-30) Princess Melrose’s bestie, Energetic, Spastic, fun,
comedic, communicates through pantomime
Puppeteer – Experience helpful but will train the right candidate
$13/hr with bonus possible. Show runs about 20 minutes, multiple times per
day Friday eve 5p-9p, Saturdays & Sundays 9a-6p from Sept 10 through Oct
31, 2021.
Please submit a pic and a resume and even a video audition – use your phone
or whatever camera you may have. Don’t worry about perfect lighting or
perfect sound. Do a brief monologue or just tell me about yourself. Then
email the file or upload to youtube and email the link to Martin
stuntcatprod at gmail.com.
Martin Carlton
Film and TV Credits <http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0138211/?ref_=nv_sr_1>