[NEohioPAL] Houde School Of Acting New Online Class Package ~ $200 for 5 Classes Per Week (20 per month)

Jessica Houde houdeschoolofacting at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 17 18:48:29 PDT 2021

Hi,
We wanted to let you know that we are adding another package to our schedule. We now have 6 different package options with varying days and times to accommodate everyone's schedules.
The "ABSOLUTE" Package

Our new online package, the “ABSOLUTE” package combines Jessica Houde-Morris, Keith Brooks and Kellen Boyle as your teachers for a total of 5 classes per week (20 per month) all for $200 per month.

This package is a one-stop shop for actors and will help you hone your craft and put yourself a step ahead of the competition.

What’s included;

   - 2-in-1 Script Analysis/Self Tape Coaching w/ Kellen Boyle - Online (Tuesdays 7pm ET)
   - Meisner Technique w/ Jessica Houde-Morris - Online (Thursdays 430-630pm ET)
   - Improv w/ Keith Brooks - Online (Thursdays 7pm ET)
   - Working Actors Class w/ Guest Teachers - Online (Fridays at 7pm ET)

Sign up here!

The "ABSOLUTE" Monthly Package — Houde School of Acting

|  |  |

|  |
The "ABSOLUTE" Monthly Package — Houde School of Acting

200.00 The “ABSOLUTE” Online Monthly Package This Online Monthly Package Includes: 2-in-1 Script Ana...

Class Descriptions

Meisner Technique w/ Jessica Houde-Morris

An interdependent series of exercises that build upon one another. The more complex work supports a command of dramatic text. Meisner students work on a series of progressively complex exercises to develop an ability to improvise, to access an emotional life, and finally to bring the spontaneity of improvisation and the richness of personal response to text

2-in-1 Script Analysis/Self Tape Coaching w/ Kellen Boyle

Script Analysis - Learn how to analyze audition sides and find all the clues hidden within. This class helps actors make specific, informed choices about their characters and relationships with other characters, as well as familiarize actors with the setting and plot.

Self-Tape Coaching - Learn how to apply the Script Analysis into a professionally recorded self-taped audition by submitting and receiving feedback on a weekly basis.

Improv w/ Keith Brooks

Considered by some to be the core of good acting, improv training develops the performers ability to be spontaneous and in the moment. Very useful in the audition room and on set.

Working Actors Class w/ Guest Teachers

Taught by either James Madio, Keith Brooks, Robert Pralgo or Kurt Yue (Combined 446 IMDB TV & Film Credits)
Each Friday one of these working actors will go over a choice topic pertaining to the field of acting. Here is an opportunity to learn from the best!
If you have any questions please reply to this email and weill be back in touch quickly!
Best!Jessica Houde-MorrisFounder and Head Instructor of Houde School Of Acting