[NEohioPAL] Dance Arts' Open House in Tremont and North Royalton!

Dance Arts by Regina danceartsbyregina at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 07:49:58 PDT 2021

*Dance Arts by Regina Open Houses: Tremont | North Royalton*

You're invited! Join us and learn more about our classes, see our studios,
and meet our fabulous instructors!
[image: 🌟]TREMONT FRIDAY AUG 20TH 5-8 pm
2431 West 5th St., Cleveland
[image: 🌟]NORTH ROYALTON SAT AUG 21 12-3 pm
10670 Royalton Rd., North Royalton
Opportunity to register for our upcoming class sessions and join our studio
family! Learn about special performing opportunities, purchase dance wear,
and enjoy refreshments too!

Hope to see you there!
Don't forget you can see our schedules and register online anytime at
www.danceartsbyregina.com

*Regina Pietraroia*
*Artistic Director**, Dance Arts by Regina*
*North Royalton: *10670 Royalton Road | N Royalton, OH 44133 | 440-230-9018
*Cleveland/Tremont: *2431 W. 5th Street | Cleveland, OH 44113
www.danceartsbyregina.com
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/danceartsbyregina> and Instagram
<http://www.instagram.com/danceartsbyregina>