[NEohioPAL] Independence Community Theatre Auditions 8/24 & 8/25

Carolyn Todd carolynrtodd at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 06:34:20 PDT 2021

We are so excited to announce that we will be holding auditions for our
first show of the season, *Early One Evening at the Rainbow Bar and Grille* *by
Bruce Graham, directed by Judi Kaye!*
Auditions will be held on *August 24th & 25th at 7pm* in the *Independence
Community Theater building*.
Auditions will include cold reads from the script. Call backs will be the
following evening upon request.
*Important dates to note:*
*Rehearsals will start August 30th*
*Rehearsals normally run Monday through Thursday*
*Tech Weekend will be October 30th/31st *
*Show dates are November 5, 6, 12, 13, 14, 19, & 20, 2021*
Below is the Theater address and a synopsis of the show. We cannot wait to
get this season started! See you there!
*Independence Community Theater*
*6652 Brecksville Road*
*Independence, OH 44131*
*Early One Evening at the Rainbow Bar and Grille by Bruce Graham *
*Directed by Judi Kaye*
This is a wonderful, off beat variation on the saloon situation comedy.
Nuclear bombs have destroyed much of the U.S. and various denizens of this
working class bar are trying to decide what to do. Enter a traveling
salesman who turns out to be God, come to offer the bartender immortality
if he will write a new Bible and get it right this time.
*November 5, 6, 12, 13, 14, 19, & 20, 2021*
*Shep: Mid 30s ish. A writer *
*Roy: Undetermined age. A grungy man who is easily overseen*
*Willy: 40s to 50s ish. Survivalist *
*Bullard: Late 50s to early 60s ish. Aluminum siding salesman *
*Shirley: Mid to late 30s ish. Waitress *
*Virginia: Late 20s ish. Fitness instructor *
*Joe: Undetermined age. God*