[NEohioPAL] VOICE LESSONS WITH SHARON SHAFFER

Sharon Shaffer bellissimasop at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 19 11:50:48 PDT 2021

FIND your BEST VOICE this SUMMER!!

Through consistent, focused vocal study

I can help you build the skills you need for healthy vocal production in every style of music

IN-PERSON AND VIRTUAL TEACHING AVAILABLE

(in-person for the doubly vaccinated -- after waiting period)

My students range from seasoned professionals to new singers. They have been accepted into the finest colleges and conservatories, can be heard on recordings, seen on stage, in film, in local, regional, and professional theaters from LA & Broadway, to Europe, and Israel.

Special rate for new students…Buy 4, the fifth is FREE!!

I have been singing and teaching voice professionally for over 35 years. I have degrees in Voice performance (BM), Voice, Vocal Pedagogy, and Conducting (MM).

See my website for more details and to contact me:

www.shaffervoicestudio.com

Be well,

Sharon Shaffer